This blog marketing training covers how to create blog posts that get discovered and listed by search engines and motivate readers to do activities you want them to do.
Search engines list (and often give priority) to blog posts that are current and relevant to what people are searching for. Certain types of blog posts such as Question and Answer posts can attract people who are looking for your products and help convince them to buy before they even call you!
Come to this session to discover how to create more posts, faster which get people to do things that you want them to do!
This Session Covers:
– Creating blog titles that get discovered
– Key types of blog posts – announcements, “how-to,” reviews, lists, etc.
– How to use question & answer posts to build and effective blog
– Using an editorial calendar to create and coordinate your posts
– How to write content that get the reader interested
– Inserting calls to action that get readers to do something you want – submit, register, or buy!
– How DMFB does blog marketing
Date: April 15th
Location: The Frontier Building
800 Park Offices Dr
Durham, NC 27703